Top 7 Tips for Summer Tour
7. Stretch both before and after drum circles to avoid injury.
6. Never miss a Sunday show.
5. Never miss a show whose date numerical values sum to a number that is divisible by either 1 or 2.
4. Never miss a show, probably, unless you have a dentist appointment, because your teeth need to last you a lifetime, unless you can afford dentures. If you can afford dentures, then never, ever miss a show, even for the dentist.
3. Sneak a sofa into the venue in your pants and it will feel just like you’re home on couch tour.
2. Be sure to capture all the concert action on your shitty smart phone so you can prove to Facebook that you were even there, sofapants.
1. If after the show you forget where you parked your car, don’t panic. Just wait until every other vehicle has left the lot and presto: the last one left is yours!
If you liked this blog post, one way you could "like" it is to make a donation to The Mockingbird Foundation, the sponsor of Phish.net. Support music education for children, and you just might change the world.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Phish.net is a non-commercial project run by Phish fans and for Phish fans under the auspices of the all-volunteer, non-profit Mockingbird Foundation.
This project serves to compile, preserve, and protect encyclopedic information about Phish and their music.
The Mockingbird Foundation is a non-profit organization founded by Phish fans in 1996 to generate charitable proceeds from the Phish community.
And since we're entirely volunteer – with no office, salaries, or paid staff – administrative costs are less than 2% of revenues! So far, we've distributed just about $1,500,000 to support music education for children – hundreds of grants in all 50 states, with more on the way.