The answers go in circles, starting from the "R".
But there's no indication how long any of them are.
Answer each in order, to know where the next one starts.
We've given you a diagonal, so at least you have some parts.
Either a letter or a number could fill each beanied fish.
And if you're careful with your capitals, you'll get to the next dish.
1. She cooked in a tub
2. Llamas minus Lizards
3. Gladiators first entered Llama here
4. I'm falling in a well that's this
5. Careful, Eugene; it's not small, like Bob's
6. SPACs minus Red Rocks
7. He never listens to what I say
8. New Year's Eves minus Halloweens
9. Atlanta venue that no longer Remains
10. Wriggled in the earth and this
11. Debuted (began its descent?) at the Flynn
12. Phil's guitarist Robben
13. Lushingtons minus Shaftys
14. Farcial punk "song", minus arch
If you liked this blog post, one way you could "like" it is to make a donation to The Mockingbird Foundation, the sponsor of Phish.net. Support music education for children, and you just might change the world.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Phish.net is a non-commercial project run by Phish fans and for Phish fans under the auspices of the all-volunteer, non-profit Mockingbird Foundation.
This project serves to compile, preserve, and protect encyclopedic information about Phish and their music.
The Mockingbird Foundation is a non-profit organization founded by Phish fans in 1996 to generate charitable proceeds from the Phish community.
And since we're entirely volunteer – with no office, salaries, or paid staff – administrative costs are less than 2% of revenues! So far, we've distributed just about $1,500,000 to support music education for children – hundreds of grants in all 50 states, with more on the way.