Phish is once again giving their music to fans at no charge. Live Bait Volume 9 is now available at LivePhish. It includes MP3's selected from Phish's past shows at most of the venues, or in the cities in which, Phish will be performing this summer. Thanks are also due no doubt to Phish Archivist Kevin Shapiro for helping to release yet another Live Bait.
Here is the track listing of Live Bait Vol. 9:
1. Foam 11/2/94 Bangor, ME
2. A Song I Heard The Ocean Sing 6/19/04 Saratoga Springs, NY
3. The Moma Dance 7/6/00 Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
4. Split Open And Melt > Kung > Jam 7/15/99 Holmdel, NJ
5. Mike's Song > Twist > Weekapaug Groove 7/9/99 Columbia, MD
6. David Bowie 6/15/95 Atlanta, GA
7. AC/DC Bag > Ghost 11/7/98 UIC Pavilion - Chicago, IL
8. Tube > Slave To The Traffic Light 7/16/98 George, WA
9. Undermind 8/31/12 Commerce City, CO
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Phish.net is a non-commercial project run by Phish fans and for Phish fans under the auspices of the all-volunteer, non-profit Mockingbird Foundation.
This project serves to compile, preserve, and protect encyclopedic information about Phish and their music.
The Mockingbird Foundation is a non-profit organization founded by Phish fans in 1996 to generate charitable proceeds from the Phish community.
And since we're entirely volunteer – with no office, salaries, or paid staff – administrative costs are less than 2% of revenues! So far, we've distributed over $1,000,000 to support music education for children – hundreds of grants in all 50 states, with more on the way.