Mexico City, New Mexico
Soundcheck: It's Ice, Stash, Harry Hood
Set 1: Sample in a Jar, Runaway Jim, Sparkle > Bold As Love, Loving Cup > It's Ice > Taste That Surrounds, Guelah Papyrus, Mike's Song > The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Lawn Boy, Back on the Train, Stash
Set 2: Fire, Theme From the Bottom, Foam, Wilson > In a Hole, Tweezer > Character Zero > Run Like an Antelope
Encore: Amazing Grace, Magilla
Rating: 3/10. Typical stuff, to be sure. Basically okay, but stay at least 10 feet away from Bold As Love. Fishman's playing was the only redeeming thing about it.
Adjust Source Data
Use only shows from:
"Fantasy" Setlist Logic
- Unlike most "random" setlist generators, this one is based on The Mockingbird Foundation's real setlist data.
- All songs are appropriately weighed judged by the number of times they've really been performed by Phish.
- All openers have actually opened a show at some point.
- All encores have appeared as encores.
- There should be no repeats in the first set, repeats in the second set might be tagged as reprises of earlier songs.
- All footnotes are real footnotes from real songs.
- Segue information is accurate as of the previous song; a segue out of a song really happened that way.
- Click any song to see the show from which it was pulled, or hover to see the date.